Friday, April 17, 2015

Apologies...

To the folks who have subscribed:  I owe you an apology.  More importantly, I owe myself an apology.

Over the past few years, I have allowed some sort of malaise to settle upon me.  The artist circles that I used to frequent have dramatically shifted into directions I wasn't going during the past 2 or 3 years and I have found myself adrift in uncharted waters.  But, be patient:  I think I may have found my compass.

In the days to come, I am going to post the work from my older journals -- a task in itself since posting and scanning is time-consuming; but it is what I think I have to do before I post more up-to-date items as I move forward.

Putting it another way:  

"It is never too late to be who you might have been." 
                                           ~George Eliot, English Novelist (1819 - 1880) 

No comments:

Post a Comment