Tuesday, February 14, 2006

From the Heart

I promised quite a long time ago that I would post some of my watercolor sketches of my travels for you, so on this day of Valentine's, I thought perhaps sharing some of the work of my heart and of my hands would be more special for you. So, from my heart to yours, let me share some of my little adventures.



Georgetown, Cayman Islands
Copyright © 2005, Scotti Briggs

The view from the tender as we approached Georgetown is perhaps the most comprehensive view of the town that you can see. The pavilion to the right of the tender -- that's "boat" to non-nautical types -- with the yellow roof is a hospitality area provided by the tourist board. This is the place from which most of the tours depart. The large red roof is Kirk Freeport, a very large retail store selling luxury goods. Directly in front of the tender is the local Tourist Bureau, which also houses the local museum.

No comments:

Post a Comment